Para Latinos E/o Hispanos Viajeros
(For South And Central American Visitors To The Holy Land)
“I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.” (Psalm 32:7-8)
There is no better way to deepen your faith and your ties to the Holy Land than to visit the places where your faith began. Let Living Bible Travel be your guide as you travel more than 2,000 years back in time. We will help you traverse the Holy Land using the Bible as a road map to spiritual discovery and to truly connect to the Land of the Bible.
Living Bible Travel and our partners in Israel are travel professionals with a deep understanding of the needs and interests of our Hispanic travelers. We cater to the needs of Hispanic groups with a customized religious or cultural travel experience that is professionally organized and highly responsive to the spiritual purpose of your journey, so that you return home deeply enriched in body, mind, faith and spirit.
We take a highly personalized approach with attention to detail for each and every client, and use our own experience as travelers to provide your group the experience of a lifetime.
At Living Bible Travel we take immense pride in the superior quality of the tour guides who will accompany and lead fellow travelers throughout Israel. First and foremost are their knowledge, experience, compassion and passion. Our government-licensed tour guides are experts who bring the Holy Land to life with firsthand, in-depth knowledge of the cities, towns and neighborhoods. They speak the language. They know the bible, the history, the archeology, the politics and the culture, and are passionate about sharing their joy of the land with you.
We offer guides who are fluent in Spanish and English, who were born in South America, and are deeply familiar with the Latino and Hispanic cultural heritage. They have worked successfully with many Hispanic and Latino groups, and faith-based groups from the U.S. as well as from South America, Spain and Portugal.
Israel is filled with wonders of biblical, archeological and cultural history as well being an exciting and diverse, modern culture comprised of a polyglot of people who have returned to live in the Land of the Bible. Let Living Bible Travel help you forge new connections amongst your fellow travelers and their faiths, as well as strengthen your own.
- Include a Scholar in your itinerary for an in-depth private presentation during your tour. We have access to the brightest and finest Spanish/English speaking scholars in Israel as well as local experts who will lead discussions on topics ranging from theology to archeology, Israeli politics to history, as well as cuisine, wine or art.
- Visit the Magdala Center, located on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee, in the ancient port of what is known in Hebrew as “Migdal,” and in Aramaic as “Magdala.” The most important archeological discovery in Magdala is a synagogue dating back to the time of Jesus. This is the closest synagogue to Capernaum where Jesus lived. Fr. Juan Maria Solana runs the Magdala Center, which has been under construction since 2005. He is a member of the Legionaries of Christ, a Mexican congregation of priests whose order is located in Jerusalem and whose mission is “to work together with bishops, priests and all Christians in the task of the New Evangelization.”
- Visit with priests in Israel from Mexico who are connected with the Legionaries of Christ. Some of the Mexican priests are also involved with the relatively new Magdala excavation near the Sea of Galilee.
- Hear first-hand from local government officials about Israel’s experiences absorbing and integrating immigrants from around the world.
- Enjoy a meal at a Mexican, Argentinean or Brazilian restaurant in the Tel Aviv area.
- Meet with reverends and leaders in academia to discuss Jewish-Christian relations and Christianity’s place in Israel.
- Drive across the Galilee Mountains via Cana where Jesus performed His first miracle turning water into wine.
- Visit the “Evangelical Triangle,” around the Sea of Galilee from Capernaum to Bethsaida to Korazim where many of Jesus’s miracles and teachings occurred.
- Open your Bible and read from Scripture on the banks of the River Jordan, atop Mount Zion in Jerusalem and along the Via Dolorosa.
- Experience the sites of ancient Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives and the Garden of Gethsemane through the winding streets of the Old City.
- Take a tour of the City of David, the archeological site of ancient Jerusalem. Marvel at the ingenuity of the Canaanites and Hezekiah who constructed tunnels to bring water to the city residents.
- Pray at the Kotel Ha-Ma’aravi, the Western Wall, one of the holiest places of the Jewish faith.
- Climb the Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus gave His Sermon on the Mount.
- Commemorate the life, death and resurrection of Christ with communion by the Garden Tomb.
We combine compassion for our guests with a passion for our mission. This is your tour. Tell us what you want for your congregation, and we will tailor a journey that engages your mind and inspires your walk of faith.
“And the priest said to them, ‘Go in peace. The journey on which you go is under the eye of the Lord.’” (Judges 18:6 )
Links to faith-based tours:
Photo at top of page: Church of the Beatitudes (Mount of Beatitudes near Tabgha, Israel)